Beating The Heat... and Deadlines

It's been kind of warm the past couple of nights.  This weather is so unusual, as forecasts of a storm hover above us like the sword of Damocles.

Another thing that's hanging in front of my face are deadlines.  And when there are deadlines, sleep should never be entertained.  Especially when it knocks early.  So how do I combat both?  With one crazy solution: a nice, fat tumbler of coffee float!


So I went to the fridge and got my cold brewed coffee, added some sugar to it and poured over ice.  Next, I topped it with Arce Mantecado ice cream and voila!

You can make a fresh brew (make it extra-strong!) or you can refrigerate leftover brewed coffee for this.  Just make sure you consume everything within 5 days.

Ok, I better go back to work now.  See you in the morning!

Comments

Popular Posts