A Quick Summer Cooler (When One Cannot Stand the Heat Anymore)


You never know what 'sizzling summer' means until you're out of the house waiting for a cab with only an umbrella to shield you against the heat of the sun.


That's why today, after a morning meeting, I decided to stay home and work from here instead of collapsing on the street due to heatstroke.  According to the weather bureau, it's 34°C today, partly cloudy (I wonder where the clouds went?).  So I asked permission from the office next door if I could work inside their air-conditioned room.

And now that I am happily working here, I decided to treat myself to a tall, or should I say stout, tumbler of Iced Coffee.

I got about 2 tbsp condensed milk (more if you like it sweeter), 20 ice cubes (yes, I counted), and 2 cups brewed coffee (cooled) from the office next door's coffee maker (hurray for free coffee!), mixed everything together... and TADAH!

Now, back to work...

Comments

Popular Posts