Day 1... Again

Today, I start over with my quest for the hard-to-get IBW, a.k.a. Ideal body Weight.  For the past month, my diet consisted of fat, sugar, carbo and salt... all washed down with a hefty amount of caffeine.  But as my life begins to normalize once more, I decided to get back on track with my crusade.

First off on my checklist is to go back to eating healthy.  Yep, all the fat, sugar, salt and carbo would have to take a backseat and make way for fiber, protein, and lots of fluids.

Hello, high fiber cereal!  Goodbye, unlimited rice!

Next, I must increase my physical activity.  Sitting, whether in front of the computer or at the dinner table, became my primary activity during the past 4 weeks.  Walking was either the short distance from the work table to the dining table, or from the dining table to the bed.  With all those chicken and steak and pizza, not to mention the daily cold soda, I'd bet it took the cellulites to develop faster than for me to burn all those calories!  As Rey Inciong would say, "A moment on the lips, a lifetime on the hips."



Detox, detox, detox!  With all those red meat and salt and fat that went into my system, I should make a conscious effort to flush them out ASAP!  Fruits, and plenty of water should do the trick.


I would have to work doubly hard now to reach my goal.  And it's only 5 months till November.  But no need to hit the panic button just yet.  For now, my mantra would be, "Eat for the body you want, not for the body you have."

Comments

Popular Posts