A Lazy Cook is A Lazy Writer (A True Confession)

It's been three months since I last posted.  Has it been that long since I last cooked?  Or eaten?

I admit, I have been delinquent in my posts.  And now that I am back to pounding at the keyboard, I reflect: Why have I been remiss in my writing?  More importantly, Have I lost my passion for food?


I check my calendar for clues, especially during the last 3 months, and I found out that most of my dining had been done in restaurants (meetings) or other people's houses.  A quick inventory of my fridge and cupboard revealed leftovers (raw and cooked alike).  My full freezer is evidence of uneaten food from the SIDCOR Sunday market, or from restaurant take outs, as well as frozen fish, crab stick, peas, pizza crust, wheat tortillas, half a baguette, and pineapple tidbits.  This is not good...

And so, I vow not to but anything between today and Friday so I could eat up every morsel of leftover in the fridge!  And I will start with dinner tonight.  Maybe a pizza topped with leftover chicken fingers and pineapple tidbits would be good.

Be back later after church!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Have I lost my passion for food?
- nah! don;t think so . . . . to add a little spice. . . why don;t you share your experience, the very first time you learn to cook, the when, what, where & how . . .

- Peps here!

Popular Posts